5th FoodIntegrity Conference - Nantes, France
With over 400 expected attendees, this edition will focus on “delivering real world solutions to assure the integrity of the food chain”.
To confront the opinions of food industry's big players on the Food fraud situation, we are delighted to announce the interventions of :
Dr. Elke ANKLAM
Director of the Joint Research Centre (JRC) and the Institute for Health and Consumer Protection (IHCP), the European Commission
Mrs. Anklam will share with us how the JRC is considering the fight against food fraud, particularly through the newly created Knowledge Center.
Director of Audit & investigations, Food Safety Authority of Ireland
As local fraud enforcement agency, Mr. Whelan will provide us with insights on what needs to be put in place and improved to curb food fraud in the European Union.
President of the European Flavour Association – (EFFA) and Deputy Director Flavor Division at Robertet
Mr Kastler will present the strategy of the flavor industry to fight the adulteration of vanilla, one of the most fraudulent products, because of its price and its scarcity in recent years.
Dedicated sessions will be organised on various topics:
- Complex foods: tools for food authenticity assessment;
- Hand-held devices: the lab comes to the factory;
- Transparency in the food chain;
- Standardisation: new initiatives;
- Molecular biology approaches to food integrity;
- Available tools using data for food authentication;
- Organic food authentication;
- Tools and needs for the future: gap analysis: interactive workshop;
- Targeted versus non-targeted: problems and solutions;
- Blockchain: a new tool for ensuring traceability along the food supply chain?
Cité des Congrès, Nantes, France
14-15 November 2018
|Programme at a glance
All the sessions, workshops,
seminars and events
Submission for presentation: 31/08/2018
Do you have an abstract to submit?
Slots are available for an oral presentation or for displaying a poster.
Please use the online form for submission before 31st August 2018.