Accredited to ISO 9001 standard and with a proven track record and unrivaled experience in the transport of biological specimens, our Logistics Division is Ireland‘s leading pathology transport service.
With 32 specialised pathology transport vehicles, Ireland’s largest fleet of dedicated specimen logistics vehicles, we provide a daily nationwide sample collection and delivery service throughout Ireland.
Every member of our logistics team has been trained and certified to Hazchem level and are supervised by our fully trained Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors (DGSA) and International Air Transportation Association (I.A.T.A.) dangerous goods personnel, ensuring full compliance with all industry-specific transport and carriage legislation.
Through BioTrak, our bespoke sample tracking system, we can provide full traceability and visibility of your patient samples at all stages of the delivery process.
You can be assured that your patient samples will arrive where you want, when you want and suitable for analysis every time. We specialise in the following services:
- Local & National delivery of patient samples to Eurofins Biomnis for analysis
- Local & National transportation of patient samples between hospitals
- Transportation of patient samples for GP/medical practices
- Collection and delivery of medical reports
- Chain of Custody Transportation
- Specialist International Transport Service for Category A & B specimens
- Recycling of specimen packaging
Eurofins Biomnis integrated transportation network provides our clients with peace of mind. Coupled with our laboratory services, we can provide a guaranteed turnaround time for analysis of your patient samples as we manage the supply chain from collection, right through to the reporting of your test results.
For more information on our logistics service please contact our dedicated logistics department on Freephone 1800 252 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org