We are looking for a Quality Officer on a full time basis to support our Quality Department. Reporting to the Director of Quality and Process Improvement, this will be a varied and busy role and will give you a great experience in a demanding Quality function.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the Quality team, that the laboratory and Logistics division operates within a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO15189 accreditation and ISO9001 certification.
- Support to the existing Quality team and maintain the company’s quality management system (QMS).
- Assist in the review and approval of internal quality documents. Support to the existing Quality team with client requests.
- Conduct internal audits and participate in external audits (e.g. assessment bodies, clients).
- Distribution of EQA samples to each laboratory, ensuring results are returned on time and records are maintained.
- Assist in the management of the quality system records storage and archival processes.
- Assist in the record keeping development and tracking of critical quality processes such as CAPA, complaints, internal/external audit findings, and non-conforming reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of current modules and the development of additional modules on QPulse.
- Participate in process / continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the development, management, maintenance and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Perform other Quality System duties in support of the Quality Assurance function as needed.
- Ad hoc activities as required.
Successful candidates will require the following:
- BSc in a Science discipline desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work demonstrating enthusiasm and a willingness to co-operate.
- Pragmatic and outcome oriented.
- IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit.
- Knowledge of QPulse and of the laboratory environment would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com