Occupational Health Nurse
Biomnis Ireland is the leading provider of medical laboratory services and part of one of the largest medical laboratory groups in Europe. We perform over 1.5 million patient tests every year for more than 1,000 clients throughout the country.
Due to continued expansion, we now require an: Occupational Health Nurse
Reporting to the HealthWatch Manager this is a fantastic opportunity for an OH nurse to join an international healthcare group. This is a part time position for 2 days a week with flexibility to cover additional days.
The initial contract would be offered for a fixed term of 6 months.
Role Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and administration of efficient and professional operations of occupational health services to Biomnis Ireland client in pharmaceutical industry located in south county Dublin. This role will require compliance with company policies and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
- Periodic health screenings
- Health/wellness education
- Medical surveillance programs
- Vaccination programs
- Provide training programs
- Managing Work Related Injury
- Preventing Injuries
- Return to Work/Absenteeism ManagementMaintain Medical records/Record all encounters
Minimum Qualifications required:
- RGN with post graduate qualification in Occupational Health
- 2 years’ experience PQE
Key Competencies for the Role:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Communication
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send an updated C.V. by email to Jobs@Biomnis.ie