Medical Scientist in Histopathology (Eurofins Pathology)
Reporting to the Chief Medical Scientist and an integral part of the department’s team, the successful candidate will have practical experience in Cellular Pathology and the relevant histology knowledge. As a competent experienced medical scientist with a flexible approach to work, you will be required to rotate through all the functions of a histopathology laboratory including cut–up/dissection, embedding, microtomy (manual and automatic) and routine and special stains.
We are offering a very attractive starting salary of €44,144 per annum for this role.
Minimum Qualifications required:
- Posses a recognised qualification as a Medical Laboratory Scientist and be eligible for or hold membership of the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine (ACSLM).
- International applicants interested in this role must have permission to work in Ireland.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a histology laboratory.
- A good understanding of and commitment to Quality Management Systems and laboratory accreditation.
Skills and abilities required for this post:
- A diligent, strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative to ensure an outstanding laboratory service.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proven team player who will enjoy working as part of a close knit team of dedicated professionals.
Interested applicants should send a brief cover and accompanying C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July 2018.