Client Services Manager
Our Client Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring a first class experience of all our client facing support functions to those we serve. Reporting to the Director of Laboratory and Commercial Operations, the successful candidate, will be responsible for managing and co-coordinating a team covering various key functions:
Management of Client Services Department, which is responsible for:
- Handling client enquiries for information about our medical testing services.
- Responding to calls and emails from medical professionals on the status of patient’s test results.
- Phoning out critical patient results to physicians.
- Contacting clients with queries and notifying them of non-conforming samples.
- Recording of all client interactions on the CRM system.
- Processing all client requests for supplying products and consumables.
Management of Post Analytical Department which is responsible for:
- Data entry of results from all referral laboratories onto Eurofins Biomnis’ Laboratory Information System.
- Ensuring accuracy of reporting, and notifying senior scientific staff with any result anomalies such as reference ranges etc.
- Ensuring that all results received from referral laboratories are recorded correctly.
- Chasing up on outstanding results from referral laboratories.
- Printing and dissemination of all results to our clients.
- Ensuring all results are issued out in a timely manner, and by the correct route, fax/post/courier etc. based on client requirements.
Management of the Reception Department, which is responsible for:
- Responsible for handling all calls inwards, and accurately directing these to the correct recipient.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors into Eurofins Biomnis.
- Ensuring all post received in is given to the correct staff member or department and also accurate franking of all external post.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring all client interaction is accurately recorded on CRM and notifying Account Managers and QA of notable trends.
- Proactive support of field based account managers.
- Complaint investigation and resolution.
- KPI setting and performance monitoring.
- Ensuring full compliance with ISO 15189 standards.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- 5 years relevant experience in a client service role within another health care or allied organisation. At least two of these should be in a management role.
- Knowledge and experience of any Laboratory Information Management and/or CRM systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Related 3rd level qualification or extensive industry experience.
Skills & abilities:
- You’ve successfully led a team of 5 people or more for at least two years in a similar role.
- You’re a people person who enjoys regular interaction with your clients and colleagues.
- You hold yourself and your team to the highest standards of service.
- You know your departments’ responsiveness and ability to promptly resolve enquires and issues is a key driver to high levels of client satisfaction.
- You have excellent experience of dealing calmly and patiently with challenging issues
- You have outstanding inter-personal and communication skills.
- You have great time management and organisational skills
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills. You are not satisfied until the problem is corrected at source so it won’t reoccur.
- You have excellent experience of MS office software.
To apply for this role, please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is 10th March 2019.