Client Service Specialist
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for management and entry of external data, referred test control and providing an outstanding service to our clients and your colleagues.
Minimum Qualifications required:
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent).
- A recognised computer/secretarial qualification.
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience in a client service and/or secretarial role within another health care organisation.
Skills and abilities required for this post:
- Excellent English language and typing skills.
- Superb attention to detail and highly responsible.
- Excellent phone manner and warm, approachable inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good experience of using MS office software.
- Knowledge and experience of any Laboratory Information Management and/or CRM system would be a distinct advantage.
Interested applicants should send a C.V. to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday 7th June 2018.